Recorded June 3 - July 15, 2014
Are you ready to harness ancient shamanic practices to awaken a fuller spectrum of your consciousness and express your soul’s power?
Is it time to break free from the limits of your mind and the “trance” of western culture to co-create a more conscious, abundant and sustainable world?
It’s become increasingly clear over the last several decades that the consumer dream of the West is turning into a collective nightmare.
The ego-driven dream of acquiring more and more stuff, has turned out to be spiritually hollow, emotionally unsatisfying and environmentally unsustainable.
We’ve inherited a broken dream, and although it may have served us for a time, that time is now ending.
As we stand at the precipice of this fading dream, the big question being asked of us is:
How can we awaken from the unconsciousness of this old dream to call forth a more enlightened, sustainable and empowering vision for ourselves and our planet?
The answer is: we access the ancient wisdom that the shamans and healers from around the world have developed over millennia to empower us to literally change the form and content of our minds and bodies, and to create a whole new pattern of possibility.
Become a Dreamshifter
The implications of being a Dreamshifter are vast, not just for our world, but for your everyday happiness and peace of mind, which can be freed from the envy, doubt, and struggle that originate in subconsciously acting from a broken dream.
When you read books, meditate or even visualize, you’re engaging just a sliver of your consciousness.
Dreamshifting is a potent way of awakening a fuller spectrum of our consciousness through the power of journeys and ceremonies that access subconscious and superconscious parts of you at the same time.
When you journey with specific techniques, you can affect rapid changes in the way you see your life, dissolving life-denying stories and dysfunctional patterns and attracting something far more beautiful.
In this 7-session course, John Perkins, who is known as one of the world’s leading experts on 21st century shamanism, will share the potent tools he has gathered from around the world – from Peru to Nepal – to empower you in your capacity to evolve more rapidly and joyfully.
You’ll be immersed in a virtual ritual community and enter into “dream time” together.
John will share the secrets shamans have shared with him and guide you in profound Dreamshifting journeys that rewire how you see the world, including the deepest beliefs about yourself.
The course modules will draw from the Amazon and Andes, from aborigines and Africans, North American indigenous peoples and the Middle Eastern Bedouins.
As you learn their “dreamshifting” techniques, you’ll expand your abilities in realms from business (more creativity) to relationships (more love). You’ll be able to “reboot” yourself for meetings, clear negative emotional residue, and dissolve outdated beliefs about yourself.
Imagine what happens when you install a new operating system and scrub your computer’s hard drive – performance goes WAY up!
Dreamshifting does the same for your human operating system, offering a way to remove old programming and upgrade to a new, consciously chosen program.
John is himself a shining example of the power of this deep reboot. He was literally an economic “hit man” profiting from capsizing less developed economies and then shifted himself into a leading teacher of 21st century shamanism, a New York Times bestselling author, and the co-founder of one of the most significant “dreamshifting” non-profits in the world, The Pachamama Alliance.
His life is now one of service to the world. And great joy. Not only is he a living example of the work but he’s a powerful teacher of the methods he’s been blessed to learn from shamans around the world, that you will discover in this course.
We all know that major changes are required for humanity to survive and thrive. Rarely, though, are we taught the tools for HOW we can shift more rapidly and easily.
In the Path of the Dreamshifter, you’ll learn to fish rather than simply feed on inspiration. You’ll emerge with a powerful new set of skills for shifting your own consciousness and that of others.
Dreamshifting occurs simultaneously in 3 areas: spiritual, physical and institutional. Through working these three levels (and the various elements in each), you learn to transmute negative, dense, or blocked energies and channel them into your highest purpose.
Dreamshifting practices are also effective even when working on things like a physical injury or an ailing business.
Why? In the shamanic worldview, everything is made up of energy, and once you learn how to conduct and transmute energy through the power of your mind, you liberate amazing abilities for healing, loving, and changing yourself and the world.
Even the body is made of energy so when you Dreamshift with your body, remarkable healings may happen.
The good news is that becoming a dreamshifter does not require years of training and preparation. You begin with accessible shamanic understandings and quickly lead into concrete practices to empower your own transformation.
Not only are these beneficial on a personal level, you’ll also develop skills and understandings that you can apply in realms from coaching to business.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Sessions
Each teaching session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to become a Dreamshifter.
Module 1: Foundations of Dreamshifting
(Recorded June 3, 2014)
In this module, you’ll receive a big picture overview of the history of shamanism and how practices such as shapeshifting work. John will share powerful personal experiences from around the world, ranging from deep in the Amazon to high in the Himalayas. You’ll:
- Understand the historical context and background for dreamshifting, drawing upon indigenous wisdom from many cultures
- Receive foundational teachings for practices of shapeshifting
- Begin the exploration into your Divine Self – a shamanic journey into the universal light that reaches across time and space, connects us all, and opens to our deep divinity
- Go beyond the matrix to understand your mission and sacred purpose of your life on a deeper level
- Learn about rites of passage and how to create them for yourself
- Featured Experiential Journey: Mayan Universal Light practice – opens you to your deep divinity and higher Self
Module 2: Thriving in Revolutionary Time
(Recorded June 10, 2014)
We live in the most revolutionary time in history. Greater than the agricultural or industrial revolutions, it is a revolution in consciousness, a time for us to wake up to our true potentials as human beings, free ourselves from unconscious stories of lack and limitation, and release the false values, loves, hopes and expectations that have kept us stuck in dysfunctional patterns. In this module, you’ll:
- Understand the cross-cultural, global awakening that is now underway, as well as the implications for us as a species
- See the world’s Shift through the lens of shamanic wisdom from Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America and understand the shapeshifting work underway in those places.
- Receive wisdom teachings around specific indigenous prophecies about this time, such as the Eagle and Condor
- Evolve a deeper understanding of your role in this global Shift
- Deepen your journey into your Divine Self to fulfill the higher plan you set for this life and make your greatest contribution
- Recognize the fellowship that is available to your around the world: you are not alone!
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Divine Self Journey – a unique fusion of Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Buddhist techniques that John has synthesized
Module 3: The Marriage of Personal and Global Transformation (Recorded June 17, 2014)
Throughout history shamans have taught that the personal and communal are interdependent. In recent times Western cultures have emphasized the personal, often at the expense of the communal. In this module, we explore what it means to re-integrate the two and to reimagine your personal relationship with our planet. You’ll
- Rewire your understanding of the relationship between the individual and the community, recognizing the larger purpose of service
- See how the suffering of anyone within the community is also a suffering of your larger Self
- Activate your engagement in your local community in a deeper and more sophisticated way
- Understand indigenous prophecies on another level and how we can fulfill them
- Weave your individual dream into a community dream and into a still larger global dream
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Nunqui Journey – derived from the Shuar and Achuar of the Amazon, you’ll connect with the Earth Goddess for deeper wisdom
Module 4: Clarifying Mission, Higher
Purpose, and Goals (Recorded June 24, 2014)
Shamans teach that we are born at this historical time because we each have specific missions and goals that are needed now. We also are given the passion and skills necessary to fulfill our missions and reach our goals. In this module, you’ll:
- Use non-linear, experiential techniques to identify your personal mission(s) and empower the goals you want to achieve in life
- Connect your divine self with your tangible actions in a way that empowers your missions and goals
- Recognize the larger trainings that your life curriculum has given you – even experiences you disliked
- Learn to identify your dream as your mission and vice versa, as well as how to connect your mission to the communal mission
- Identify the most important sub-missions that are part of the larger mission for you
- Harness the power of your passion to act as an engine for manifesting your goals
- Evolve the way you set goals from the perspective of dreamshifting, by using shamanic practices for their fulfillment
- Featured Experiential Journey: Journey to Pachamama – an ancient Quechua practice of the Andes, with Pachamama representing Mother Earth, Mother Universe, and Mother Time
Module 5: Onion Layers, Barriers and “Hitting the Wall” (Recorded July 1, 2014)
We’ve been told by parents, teachers, religious leaders, politicians, and the media that we MUST look a certain way, behave according to specified standards, study this subject or that, on and on. You have accepted many of these edicts subconsciously, but they are not the true you, the divine you. Now is the time to break through those barriers and unwrap those onion layers. In this Module, you’ll:
- Be guided through time-tested shamanic journeys to identify your internal barriers and understand how they’ve impacted you
- Illuminate the path to rise to higher plateaus of consciousness
- Understand the phenomenon of “hitting the wall” from a shamanic perspective and then be empowered break through
- Establish a strong connection with the core self, allowing the outer onion layers to melt away
- Harness the power of shapeshifting practices to work with our inner walls and barriers in a new way
- Featured Experiential Journey: Unwrapping the Onion, a modern version of ancient Persian practices that have also been used in the Andes and Himalayas
Module 6: Breaking Through Barriers, Disposing the Onion Layers (Recorded July 8, 2014)
When you break through after “hitting the wall,” you shapeshift old ways, attitudes, and mindsets. By dissolving your internal barriers and unwrapping the onion layers, you attain new levels of wakefulness and presence in your day-to-day life. In this module, you will:
- Learn to unwrap the onion layers on a core level
- Understand the process of energy transmutation from a shamanic perspective, helping you open to more of what you want
- Participate in shamanic rituals to dispose of the barriers and onion layers, shapeshifting “negative” energy into the “positive” energy that will empower you to manifest your mission and achieve your goals
- Experience a connection with your Divine Self that is unencumbered by old ideas, prejudices, and dysfunctional patterns that have held you back
- Learn shamanic rituals of release that you can continue to practice in the future
- Release feelings of unworthiness, neediness, and unlovability
- Dissolve addictive patterns around alcohol, tobacco, sex, and other sources of addiction
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Dying and Rebirthing Initiation – a miniature version of a practice done in shamanic cultures around the world
Module 7: Shapeshifting Yourself and
Our World (Recorded July 15, 2014)
How do you integrate the shamanic work of Dreamshifting in your daily life moving forward? In Module 7, you’ll anchor your recognitions in practices that you can do in an ongoing way, keeping deep alignment with your new Dream. You’ll:
- Envision and map the daily actions that will empower you to complete your mission
- Journey with a Himalayan technique to superconscious realms that help you to integrate what you’ve learned
- Open to feel, embrace, and honor your connection with the divine and channel the energy of the universe into yourself
- Learn shamanic practices for integration and daily wholeness – practical daily skills
- Access your greatest joy to fuel your ongoing journey
- Featured Experiential Journey: The Tibetan Star, a Himalayan technique that brings holistic self, emotions, heart, into realization of our missions. John says that it is guaranteed to be successful if you do it right!
The Path of the Dreamshifter Bonus Collection
In addition to John Perkins’ transformative 7-session course you’ll also receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions are being offered to further complement what you’ll learn in the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Shapeshifting in the Amazon
Audio session with Lynne Twist and John Perkins
In this powerful dialogue, John talks with his good friend and renowned activist Lynne Twist about her dreamshifting experiences with the Achuar of Ecuador and how that led to the founding of the Pachamama Alliance and the Awakening the Dreamer Symposiums, which have impacted people around the world. Depending on where the conversations flow, they may also talk about the soul of money and the importance of shifting our attitudes and dreams around its use.
Lynne Twist is a global activist, fundraiser, speaker, consultant and author who has dedicated her life to global initiatives that serve the best instincts in all of us. She has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and trained thousands of fundraisers to be more effective in their work. Lynne has spent more than three decades working in positions of leadership with many global initiatives including: ending world hunger, protecting the world’s rainforests, empowering indigenous peoples, improving health, economic, and political conditions for women and children, advancing the scientific understanding of human consciousness, creating a sustainable future for all life. The compelling stories and insights gained from her experiences inspire Lynne’s keynotes and workshops, and are the foundation for her bestselling, award winning book, The Soul of Money.
The Role of Shamanism in Shifting Our World
Audio dialogue with John and don Oscar Miro-Quesada
In this special session, hosted by Shift Network Founder and CEO Stephen Dinan, John is joined by respected Peruvian shamanic healer and transpersonal psychologist Oscar Miro-Quesada to discuss how Shamanism can support the evolutionary shifting of our world. Drawing on their decades of experience as students of shamans around the world and as teachers, John and Oscar will illuminate the power of shamanic consciousness to not only transform your own life but impact the entire world.
don Oscar Miro-Quesada is an internationally acclaimed shamanic teacher, healer, and earth-honoring ritual artist, don Oscar is also Fellow in Ethnopsychology with the Organization of American States, a United Nations Invited Observer to the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, and Member of the Birth 2012 Welcoming Committee convened by Barbara Marx Hubbard. He has been guiding ethno-spiritual apprenticeship expeditions to sacred sites of the world since 1986, with special emphasis on Peru and Bolivia. He is a popular visiting faculty member at prestigious educational centers around the world, dedicating his life to the revitalization of aboriginal wisdom traditions as a means of restoring sacred trust between humankind and the natural world.
Dreamshifting with Nature
Audio Dialogue with John, Llyn Roberts
and Sandra Ingerman
In this illuminating dialogue John joins with award-winning authors and prominent teachers of healing and shamanism Sandra Ingerman and Llyn Roberts to share how you can access power, wisdom and energy from the natural world to effect positive changes in your life, whether living in the city or countryside. They will explore age-old approaches that heal people, transform the Earth and shift humanity’s dream of life on this Planet.
Llyn Roberts, MA, is an award-winning author and a prominent teacher of healing and shamanism. Her dynamic teaching and writing styles incorporate a background in contemplative psychotherapy, Tibetan Buddhism, work in remote locations with diverse indigenous shamanic groups, Reiki, and Western body-mind approaches to healing. Roberts holds a master’s degree in Tibetan Buddhist and Western Psychology and was initiated by shamans in South America and Siberia. She has trained extensively with Ecuadorian Quechua healers and facilitated sacred journeys to indigenous people living in remote regions of the Amazon, the Asian steppes, high Andes, and in ancient Mayalands.
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is the author of eight books including Soul Retrieval, Medicine for the Earth, Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner’s Guide, How to Heal Toxic Thoughts, The Shaman’s Toolkit, and Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation. She also has 6 audio programs including “Shamanic Meditations: Guided Journeys for Insight, Vision, and Healing”, “Soul Journeys: Music for Shamanic Practice”, and “Shamanic Visioning”. Sandra has been teaching for over 30 years. She teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. She is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and Professional Mental Health Counselor. She is also a board certified expert on traumatic stress as well as certified in acute traumatic stress management. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine.
1-Hour Coaching Call with John
In this 60-minute session, John will work with the group to answer your biggest dreamshifting questions. What are your biggest challenges and confusions? How can you take it to the next level? Bring yourself to this intimate session and receive John’s powerful coaching that will directly impact the way you relate to your life.
What Past Students Are Saying...
I was very impressed with how John’s Dreamshift workshop opened me to expanding my perceptions of the Earth (the universe, for that matter) with very simple techniques. Quietly, passionately journeying into greater awareness of self and others allowed me to recognize a solution to a story I’ve had unformed for some time. In fact the whole structure of the story leapt out at me, laying down clear avenues each direction I looked. For a time I had only been working with the negative, conspiratorial aspects of the story. I wanted to provide a positive solution. That wasn’t coming to me. At one point after the third workshop with John the sense of community became clear. It is not us vs. them. It is all life, all things working as community. I realized a positive, non-destructive solution to my story! It is easy to obsess on the problem. John’s workshop allowed me to let go of obsession and know the problem. Once the problem is fully understood, the solution is obvious. I recommend to anyone who is willing to sit down, relax, and leave this frantic world behind, to take this journey of Dreamshifting and become aware of the world as it can be, and the solutions in front of us.
– Daedalus, Pollock Pines, CA
John Perkins is amazing; he walks his talk and teaches others how to overcome their personal blocks, yet has the keen understanding of seeing it and showing others how to see things from a global perspective.
– Jill Litwin, Madison, Wisconsin
This course was extremely powerful to understand and experience how easy journeying can be. It helped me realize my dream and mission here at this time in my life. I listen to the recordings over and over to take it all in on the deepest level I can.
– Penny Dahlen, Conifer, Colorado
The insight and encouragement I received during the Dreamshifter training motivated me to start right away in creating a solid plan, but most importantly WORKING toward my goal of creating a "self counseling" group. The group is a forum in which individuals can learn from others and themselves to overcome hindrances such as uncertainty and anger and to develop confidence to work for their dreams.
– Richard, Roanoke, Virginia
This course was in total Divine Order for me and exceeded my expectations. I will continue to work with the material and manifest my Dreams...something I’ve been "talking" about for over a decade but now I am clear on my direction, believe in my ability to achieve the dream and have already taken the first step on my project. I intend to help fuel the Revolution in Consciousness which John told us the Shaman all agree we are in the midst of, but that the People need to rise to the occasion. And if we do, we can shift this broken old greedy, materialistic dream of the planet into a new dream of love and compassion for all. Everything starts with a thought – with a dream – and John planted the seed!
– Shawn Bostrom, Morro Bay, CA
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions with John Perkins
Experience a rare opportunity to mentor and learn with one of the world’s leading shamanic teachers from the comfort of your own home. Each class session helps you create the specific skills and abilities to awaken your spiritual potential.
Seven PDF Transcripts of Each Class Session
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you will then have the option to do related exercises and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
The Path of the Dreamshifter Bonus Collection
- Shapeshifting in the Amazon
Audio session with Lynne Twist and John Perkins
- The Role of Shamanism in Shifting Our World
Audio dialogue with John and don Oscar Miro-Quesada
- Dreamshifting with Nature
Audio Dialogue with John, Llyn Roberts and Sandra Ingerman
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Awaken Your Shamanic Powers
We at The Shift Network feel deeply honored that John Perkins has chosen to partner with us on this exclusive online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from a modern shamanic teacher and to connect with a global community of like minds and hearts who are doing this important, transformative work.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals, which would cost thousands of dollars). But you’ll be able to benefit from John’s incredible teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home – at your own pace!
If you are serious about deepening your spiritual life and embodiment of your creative power, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training with John Perkins.
If you’re ready to take the next step on your powerful spiritual journey, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
About John Perkins
John’s work with shamanism began in 1968 when he was an apprentice to a shaman deep in the Amazon. Since then he has studied and lived with shamans on six continents. His books have sold over 1 million copies, spent more than 70 weeks on the New York Times bestseller lists, and are published in more than 30 languages. As Chief Economist at a major consulting firm, his experiences advising the World Bank, UN, IMF, U.S. government, Fortune 500 corporations, and heads of state convinced him to devote the rest of his life to facilitating changes in consciousness and in social, political, and economic systems. He was founder and CEO of a highly successful alternative energy company and is a founder and board member of Dream Change and The Pachamama Alliance, nonprofits dedicated to creating a sustainable, just, peaceful, and thriving world.
John has lectured at universities around the globe, and is the author of Shapeshifting, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, The World Is As You Dream It, Psychonavigation, Spirit of the Shuar, Hoodwinked, The Secret History of the American Empire, and The Stress-Free Habit. He has been featured on ABC, NBC, CNN, NPR, A&E, the History Channel, Time, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Der Spiegel, and many other publications, as well as in numerous documentaries including The End of Poverty?, Zeitgeist Addendum, and Apology of an Economic Hit Man. He was awarded the Lennon-Ono Grant for Peace 2012, and Rainforest Action Network Challenging Business As Usual Award, 2006.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center at support.theshiftnetwork.com, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full 2 weeks so that you can try out the course risk-free. The deadline to receive a full refund is 2 weeks from your date and time of purchase. If you find that the course is not meeting your needs, please submit a support request with the subject "Refund request."
Q: What are the benefits of telling my friends to join the program?
A: You can sign up as an Affiliate of The Shift Network and receive 20% for anyone that you introduce who registers for the virtual event. If you bring five friends into the event, you can cover your own! Register at theshiftnetwork.com/affiliates and you’ll receive a promotional link to use.